Maggiepaws

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Just checking in

Well, the last few days have been pretty boring. Not as much to report. Chris has been working hard on building his portfolio, and I have been madly searching for jobs. I have sent out lots of resumes. Since I am just getting started who knows how long it will take people to respond and start calling for interviews. I don't want to get to excited about anything with the job search becuase I don't want to jinx anything. You know? Anyways, every time we drive into town, we look at all of the cute little mountain houses and think about someday when we can buy one and be re-united with our stuff that has been sitting in storage for the last few months. I have to find a job first before that can happen. It is a good motivator. Hey, does anyone out there know anything about buying forclosure and bank owned properties? Chris and I were checking that out yesterday, and saw houses, for example, that would ordinarily go for $100K, selling for $75K. That might be a good investment. Just something to think about. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well! And woo hoo!! The Bachelorette started last night! I am SO excited about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home