Maggiepaws

Thursday, December 30, 2004

So here's the plan...

Drum roll please… Chris and I finally know what we are going to do and where we are going to live. We have decided to start a business! Chris is going to do his animation and 3D modeling stuff on a freelance basis. (For those of you that don’t know…Chris is trained to do computer animation and 3D modeling. Originally, he was trying to get a job in the video game industry, but we like this idea better) Our business is called “Massive Mountain 3D” and he has started to put together a website at www.massivemountain3d.com. He plans to do 3D models of architect’s plans, animation for TV commercials, graphics for business presentations, and animation and graphics for law firms that use that stuff to do courtroom reenactments, timelines, etc. He will do the artwork and sales, and I will do financials, invoicing, etc on a part time basis. Part of what’s cool about this is that we get to choose where we would like to live. We are going to live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I lived here before we got married and loved it, and my parents and grandparents are here. I think Chris just wanted to come here for the mountain biking trails mostly, but that’s ok with me. I am going to find a job to support us while he gets this started. Once all of the craziness with Christmas and New Year’s is over I will start working on finding a job big time. We don’t want to live at my parents forever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home