Maggiepaws

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

I hope you all have fun plans for tonight. We will be here at my parent’s house. It’s kind of funny. Growing up, my dad was the least domestic person you could ever meet. My mom did all of the cooking and cleaning, etc. Now that he is older has more time for hobbies and other activities, he has turned into quite the gourmet chef. He loves to find the most wonderful recipes to cook, and the more difficult, the better. He has been cooking since yesterday for tonight’s celebration. There are 7 courses that he will be serving, and most of the dishes are things that I can’t pronounce. He has different wines for the different courses. He had me print up menu cards that show what he is going to serve. It will be quite fancy. Some good family friends will be coming, so we will have a full table. I hope everyone has a fun evening, and be safe out there!! See you in 2005!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home