Maggiepaws

Monday, December 20, 2004

Goodbye for a few days

Today is our last day here in Florida. Chris and I are working hard getting the house cleaned and closed up, and getting packed and ready to go. We drive out tomorrow and will get to Kansas City sometime late Wednesday night. Obviously we will be offline during that time. I hope to continue posting once we get to Kansas City. I know we will be pretty busy though doing family things and last minute Christmas shopping, etc. So, if I don't get a chance to post before Saturday, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and be sure to check back in here at our blog for more news on whats going on with us.

2 Comments:

Blogger momma w said...

We are looking forward to seeing you (and of course Maggie) soon. We are in the Maggie house, so to speak, for Christmas Day. There happens to be a Chiefs game at 4:00. Uh..oh, and guess who has season tickets. Anyway, we'll be there but just might have to take off a little earlier than normal.

I'm excited to hear about your news. See you soon and have a safe trip!

Janet

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a safe trip! Steven and I are back from N. Carolina and didn't run into hardly any snow. Hope you guys didn't hit too much snow on the way to K.C. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. After spending the week with our nephews I don't think we are going to be in any hurry to have kids! haha! Have a Happy New Year and drop us a line when you get the chance...I'm anxious to hear about your plans!!
~Michelle

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home