Maggiepaws

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back online again!

It has been a really long time since we last posted. I'm sorry. We are now in Colorado safe and sound. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We sure did. We drove for 2 long days from Florida to Missouri. The first day went fine, but then the second day, we drove right through some of the worst parts of that terrible snow and ice storm. It was horrible. We went 20 miles per hour most of the day through it. Lots of people slid off the road, and were stranded. We were so lucky to make it. Chris did all of the driving and came though like a champ. I was digging my fingernails into the armrest the whole day, but he just chugged right along. We spend a few days with Chris's family, which was really nice. It was so good to see everyone. Then day before yesterday, we drove on to Colorado. We did Christmas with my family yesterday. Today we are celebrating my nephew Patrick's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how big he is getting. He talks a lot more, and as always, has TONS of energy. I know we will be exhausted by the time the week is over and it is time for him to go home. I hope everyone is doing well, and we should be doing regular posts now.

1 Comments:

Blogger momma w said...

Glad you are home safely. Wish we could have spent more time together, but we really did have a good time at the game. Keep us informed and best of luck in your new environment.
Love, jw

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home