Maggiepaws

Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Early Father's Day!

So I came home today after saying goodbye to everyone that I have worked with the last 2 years, and found my Real Simple magazine in my mailbox. I immediately saw that it was the new June issue. I started tearing it apart looking for something in particular. I flipped through and flipped through, until there it was...on the very top of page 46, in a special color and font was exactly what I was looking for! I had made the magazine!! A couple of months ago, I saw in a previous issue that they were asking their readers what the best piece of advice your father ever gave you was, and I remembered something funny that my dad told me once that has since become a family joke. I wrote in. The next day or so they called me to confirm that yes, my dad did tell me that, and to let me know that it was being considered for the June issue. Looks like it was chosen, and my father's parenting skills will forever be in print in a national magazine! I hope it helps guide you in your choices as well. Happy early Father's Day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cool. Be sure to connect a link to your blog so I can check it out! Karin

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...what was the advice?

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home