Maggiepaws

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Daughtry Concert

Last night, Chris and I went to the Daughtry Concert. As some of you may remember from last season on American Idol, Chris Daughtry was one of the contestants that stuck around to the top 4 before he was voted off. He has done exceptionally well since then, and has an awesome new album out! He is friends with our friends Mary and Jason. Mary and Chris tried out for American Idol together up in Denver last year. She, of course, has been keeping up with his career since then and has been good to let us know when he will be on TV, and let us know that he would be performing in town. This is exclusive material...the video and pictures. They explicitly said no cameras were allowed inside. However, after a few drinks, I was feeling brave and decided to take some anyways! I was able to hide my camera back in my purse before the big burly security guards could see where the flash was coming from...go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home